Entertainment

Men get carried away with my chest & legs - Temitope Solaja

04:44Unknown


Fast rising actress, Temitope Solaja, has revealed that her chest and legs are the driving force that makes her attractive to men at all times and also get their attention.

 In a chat with RazzleDazzle, the producer of popular Yoruba movie, ARUGA, when asked to describe her looks in one word, said, “Well, nothing really special about my beauty because it’s natural beauty.

I maintain my stature and my skin. I hate anything artificial. “I also think I cherish my face a lot. That’s because I have no pimples and it’s beautiful. I did not do anything to influence it.

I’m just blessed without pimples. Men commend my chest and my beautiful legs. They just like my legs and chest, I can’t say more than that.”

On whether any of her male fans has tried touching either of the two in public, Temitope said, “Never, I’m a no-nonsense person.

Even my boyfriend has never tried that with me. They can only tell me ‘wooooow, Temitope you are pretty. You are blessed with nice skin and your chest ain’t bad.’

“They smile at my legs and still tell me my legs are cute. It’s normal anyway, and I think I have been able to carry myself in such a way that my male fans respect and love me for who I am.” The light skinned actress, who was recently nominated for the Best of Nollywood Awards, in the Best Supporting Actress category, is presently working on her second movie project.

IMG_20151110_132040-300x300IMG_20151110_131827-300x300IMG_20151110_131815-300x300
IMG_20151110_131855-300x255

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Contact Form