I’m Not Dating Genevieve & I Never Had A Crush On Her - Dbanj

21:32Unknown

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEidBs0h_6USx8TT4FF4DmTPs6gtiIX3FpW70ETuHwo9UJti09ataGAYIQPljulj2b3pIB2-NoNdUvbZLXGUkEHjoU3ApI9dxBcYVDI4vhx5bP5fVaBshfggX0kw7fTTQk3drDfYJSpMjkA/s1600/Dbanj-and-Genevieve-Nnaji-dating-again.jpg
The kokomaster D’banj is 34 and he believes its time he set the records straight as he is looking forward to go on with his plans for marriage any time from now. In a chat with Showtime Celebrity, D’banj cleared the air on some of the issues involving him that his numerous fans have always wanted sincere answers to.

You are celebrating your 34th birthday anniversary as well as your 10 years on stage, this year. How has the journey been so far?

It has not been an easy one. Though, it’s been interesting, full of ups and downs; sobbing and smiling. But importantly, it’s been rewarding. God has been so good to me. What I have achieved in my 34 years of life, as well as my 10 years as a performer, it’s only the Almighty Lord that could have done it for me. I am so honoured and privileged.

How do you react to the aged-long rumor that you are dating Nollywood actress, Genevieve?

There have been so many rumours about so many things. I don’t like to talk about my personal relationship again because people always misunderstand me. But rumours must always be rumours.

But it’s always good to put the record straight?

Honestly, I’m not dating Genevieve. Let me clear the air now and I never had any crush on her.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Contact Form