Entertainment

Joseph Benjamin reveals his only regret as a star

02:30Unknown

Popular Actor and TV host, Joseph Benjamin, has disclosed the several huddles he had to scale while trying to pitch a tenth for himself in Nollywood.

Speaking in an interview with The Sun, the Kogi state born actor stressed that tenacity and resilience are underlying virtues for success in the Nigerian film industry.

Benjamin recounted his early years in the movie industry that dates back to 1995 and how much difficulties he encountered as a greenhorn.

“I remember my first movie was in 1995. It was a struggle for me but I kept pushing. I had tenacity and I didn’t stop improving on myself.”

The actor also emphasized how reading has helped him improved him and build his brand.

“Reading has helped my craft. It has helped me in building a sustainable brand. The only regret I have is that if I had known the things I know now, I would have moved faster. Everybody has a journey in life but what sustains you is your drive to suc­ceed.” he posited.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Contact Form