Entertainment featured

Did Actress Toyin Aimakhu dump husband for Ebony Films boss Seun Egbegbe?

06:32Unknown

Popular Yoruba actress, Toyin Aimakhu has denied rumors that she is having an affair with Ebony Films C.E.O, Seun Egbegbe.
According to the Nollywood actress, she and Seun Egbegbe have been close friends for close to twelve years.In her own words:
"Seun Egbegbe has been my friend for over 12 years now; anyone can feel free to say whatever they want. Seun is my friend and I confide in him a great deal. If people want to judge by the pictures they see they would be misled. Everyone knows I'm a playful person by nature. And I take very suggestive pictures even more with Afeez Eniola and co than anyone else."



Toyin who is still legally married to her husband Adeniyi Johnson, further disclosed that Seun has been by her side all through her seperation from her husband. She further denied rumors that she moved into his house soon as she left her matrimonial home.

She said:
"Contrary to speculations that I live with Seun, he stays in Ikeja and I live on the Island. I cannot deny that I come to see him occasionally. What most people did not realize was that when I had my trauma, I had just very true people that stood by me. Seun Egbegbe was one of them."

Toyin left her matrimonial home after discovering her husband has been allegedly cheating on her.

In another turn of event, there are confleting speculation that the Ebony Films boss, has confirmed that he is in a relationship with Yoruba actress Toyin Aimakhu.

''It has been awesome in my life within the short period of time Toyin and I have been together again. Even for Toyin herself, her career is on high tempo. I’m sure we are meant to be together as partners” reportedly said Seun Egbegbe.

This news comes as a surprise as Toyin Aimakhu has earlier denied that she is in a relationship with Seun Egbegbe.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Contact Form