Van Vicker is a very good kisser - Omotola Jalade admits (Watch Video)

07:55Unknown

Nollywood star actress, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde in a recent interview on “THE TRUTH” with OLISA ADIBUA revealed that one of the memorable kisses she has had on set in the past was with Ghanian light skinned actor Van Vicker.

Omotola who spoke on other sundry issues about her career, movies, life and the entertainment industry.

When asked who her favorite male kisser was, she laughed and stated that she has been opportune to act alongside the actor in some romantic scenes and he is very good at making the script real.

In her words; ‘I don’t remember how many kisses I have had on set. I think I remember one, Van Vicker. I know my husband is going to kill me for this (laughs).

I have done like two to three movies with him, and we were meant to kiss on some romantic scenes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Contact Form