Why I decided to get married at 43 - Nollywood actress

00:21Unknown

http://static.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Ibinabo-Fiberesima-AGN-Birthday-Party-January-2013-BellaNaija020-600x400.jpg
Ibinabo Fiberesima the 43 year old mother of three biological kids and two adopted ones who has never been married before took many by surprise when news filtered that she's engaged to be married in December. When asked by reporters, she confirmed it saying... “Remember, I once said I never ruled out marriage. “When I see a man who wants to marry me, I will marry him. I want to marry please. All my children are grown-ups now. I need my own company. Even my kids ask me when I am getting married and I keep telling them I will marry when I find the man. I have not ruled out marriage at all.”

The fathers of her kids include actor Fred Amata and Ace Photographer, Philip Trimnell.

The MBGN runner up and AGN president will be tying the nuptial knot with her fiance in December, 2014 in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Feberesima-Ibinabo.jpeg
Ibinabo is currently in the United Kingdom on holiday with her man has decided to keep the identity of him private.

Earlier, while confirming the report of her engagement, Ibinabo was quoted as saying... “It’s my first wedding ooo! We are soulmates and I am totally convinced that he’s the one,”
In the exclusive chat, Ibinabo further said, “God has answered my prayers again, I’m blessed, that is all I can say. I can’t reveal the identity but yes, he’s my University days love. We would be tying the knot in Port Harcout, Nigeria.“
http://static.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Ibinabo-Fiberesima-September-2013-BellaNaija-01.jpg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Contact Form